Canoe, Kayak & Tube Rates 2021
Check our Facebook page regularly for special deals to celebrate our 5oth anniversary.
All rentals include all equipment and delivery and pick-up fees.
MIDWEEK AND OFFSEASON
Offseason is opening until July 2nd and Labor Day weekend until close, all days. Midweek is Monday to Thursday, all season.
All canoes and kayaks
- 1 day – $50
- Each additional day – $35
JULY & AUGUST - FRIDAYS, SATURDAYS, SUNDAYS
July 2nd to Labor Day weekend
All canoe and kayak rentals
- 1 day – $65
- Each additional day – $50
TUBES - ALL SEASON
- Ages 10 and above – $28
- Ages 3 to 9 – $23
- Cooler float – $25
Private shuttle rates
PICK-UP AND DELIVERY SERVICES
- Swans Falls – No Charge
- Canal Bridge – $15 per 2 or more boats/$18.00 minimum
- Walker’s Bridge (Rt. 302) – “$15 per 2 or more boats/$21.00 minimum
- Lovewell Pond – “$15 per 2 or more boats/$22.00 minimum
- Brownfield Bridge (Rt. 160) – $15.00 per 2 or more canoes/$24.00 minimum
- Hiram Bridge (Rt. 5/113) – $16.00 per 2 or more canoes/$31.00 minimum
All reservations require an eight (8) calendar day cancellation notice or loss of deposit, payment, and reservation will incur. Full payment is due at reservation.
Prices subject to change without notice.
If we must decline your rental because of adverse river conditions – a credit will be offered.
If it’s only temporary passing danger, and you will bear with us, we will get you on the river as soon as it’s safe.